is a research unit at the Department of Mathematics and Informatics,
Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad.
It gathers researchers from 3 research groups financed by
the Ministry of Education and Science, Republic of Serbia,
who has merged in order to
- establish closer cooperation
- increase the level of scientific results
- promote the cooperation between mathematics and applied science and technology
- further develop international cooperation in applied mathematics
- stimulate interest for science among young people
So far, the international scientific cooperation exists with a large number of
EU universities, universities in USA, Canada, South America and WBC.
Several internationally funded projects are coordinated by researchers from CMRNP.
The main research areas are functional analysis, PDEs and numerical methods for
nonlinear equations (PDEs and nonlinear optimization).